The inaugural edition of the Pride Lagos Creative Enterprise Week is scheduled to hold 3–9 November 2019 with several events covering a wide range of topics:blogging, freelancing, fashion design, film production, funding, interior design, cartooning, the fourth industrial revolution, among others. There is also a digital skills master class anchored by Google. Youget the opportunity to learn from creative veterans from select industries to help turn your creative ideas into reality.
If you are a creative in whatever sphere, here are nine ways the Pride Lagos Creative Enterprise Week can benefit you:
- You get a chance to network with industry professionals.
- You’ll gain insider knowledge in your chosen creative genre.
- You’ll learn how to position yourself in your area of specialty as a creative to make a success and a living from it.
- You’ll learn several industry secrets that will give you an edge over your competitors.
- stand out
- It doesn't end there, you get to practice all information and knowledge gathered, there would be follow-up(mentoring)
Visit www.lagoscreativeenterpriseweek.orgto register. Students get a discount!